CHQ will soon be launching a series of tools, templates and webinars about crisis planning and collaboration. We can also provide more tailored support. Below are some examples of how we can help and support you:
- Pivoting the organisation: rapid remote c-level organisational strategy sprints to deal with COVID-19 and the economic fallout.
- Agile responsiveness: organisation model ecosystem mapping and design for the current environment.
- People allocation: how do you keep the “must-do” projects going while responding to COVID-19?
- Emerging opportunities: how can your organisation look at emerging opportunities for new operating models
- Additional support: running facilitation or validations for existing projects to offset workloads
- Additional support: carrying out customer research to keep projects moving on a short-term basis.
To do this, we’d love to organise a quick 30-minute video chat or call to:
- Understand your top 3 challenges and priorities in the coming weeks and months
- See how CHQ can offload and help you solve these problems quickly, efficiently and remotely.